mqtt-sn message

Subject: Fixed format - updated outline working draft clone available

Dear co-editors, chairs, and members,

at the original place I did a lot of suggestions to fix the format.

But, as this is not clear, how it looks without accepting all these changes anyway,
I went ahead and created a copy (with the -trial postfix) accepted
all these formal changes (no semantics) plus some nits ...

I set the editor permissions to all people on the original.

Google forced me to write something in a note, which I did but then forgot
as I also initially forgot to add Andrew (sorry did afterwards silently).

Also, every person known or guessing the link has viewer permissions
(like with the document I forked off from).

Oh, the link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RWp7ZSuidjIz8lsC8hMag6ZQWR8-_PHP/

@Ian: and the sidebar has section numbers (and the correct numbers).

PS: Please remember that unfortunately I cannot join the meeting tomorrow,
as I have to support my new Co-editor in SARIF in the meeting at the same time ...
any errors or gestures of appreciation have to go via email or wait until we meet again.

PPS: @Davide - can we maybe have a short cleanup editor session (where we organize the agreed stuff
and assign some "legwork" among the Swiss fraction) ... so that the next full meeting/workshop
can profit from less clutter?

Cheers,
Stefan.
---
Stefan Hagen, Emmetten, Nidwalden, Switzerland.
read: https://stefan-hagen.website
write: stefan@hagen.link