mqtt-sn message

Subject: Markdown trial for achieving a stable, revisioned, and transparent editor (future) work product

Dear Chairs and Co-Editors,

as you may have noticed I started to implement a dark horse riding
towards my vision of a stable, revisioned, and transparent editor (future) work product.

The growing change set is at https://github.com/oasis-tcs/mqtt/pull/5
and I invited all members I could (per GitHub select menu) to review.

The description of this draft PR#5 is long (sorry for that) but shall provide answers
to the following questions:

- Why?
- Why now?
- What and How?
- How Far is the Transformation Progressed?

Also links to examples as rendered out of the box by GitHub are provided.

Over the next days I will add the single-markdown file optimized for readers
and the self-contained html file for readers generation to the mix.

I found quite some problems (which was one of my secondary goals of
this feasibility exercise, some of which I reported back upstream as comments
to the private google hosted editor document.

In any case I tried to provide revision comments / transformation notes
wrapped inside html comments (use the code view to see them).

One exciting exercise for me will be to take another snapshot in a few weeks
or so and observe where the changes end up in the markdown "version".

I am thrilled and hope some of you already find this exercise useful
or at least interesting.

PS: See for example the nice mermaid integration at:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/mqtt/blob/markdown-trial/mqtt-sn-2.0/prose/edit/src/operational-behavior-04-session-establishment.md

Cheers,
Stefan.
---
Stefan Hagen, Emmetten, Nidwalden, Switzerland.
read: https://stefan-hagen.website
write: stefan@hagen.link