mqtt message

Subject: Nomination: Secretary of the MQTT OASIS TC

I am pleased to nominate for position of Secretary, Geoff Brown, CEO of  M2Mi.  Geoff and the M2Mi team have been active on the MQTT mailing group. With expertise in messaging for scalable enterprise systems, Geoff is strongly committed to the MQTT open community and the part this standard will play in it.  He has been an active contributor to the  OASIS Business Transaction Protocol specification, and  the Java Message Service (JMS) .

As he posted earlier, Geoff is Chairman of the Silicon Valley CTO Professionals, and  Chairman of the Silicon Valley Infrastructure and Networking Group, which he feels could be important extended venues for the goals of this TC.

I appreciate Geoff's consideration of this role and the strength he will bring to the TC.

Scott de Deugd
TC Convener