mqtt message

Subject: MQTT TC Meeting 11th of April

Hi all,

Many thanks for a productive kick-off meeting last week. As discussed, I've scheduled a follow-up for Thursday 11th of April at 10:30AM (EST).

The meeting invite contains just a skeleton agenda. If anyone has items they wish to add, then please contribute via e-mail.

We'll need to appoint an editor to progress to a working draft. In addition, the TC would benefit from appointing a webmaster and TC liaison(s). If anyone would like to nominate candidates for these positions ahead of the meeting, then please email via the TC mailing list.

For those who wanted to know more about the MQTT powered  'Buildosaurus', here's a link with a picture > http://testingblues.com/index.php/archives/2013/03/oasis-technical-committee-to-produce-mqtt-standard/ <

Best regards

Richard