mqtt message

Subject: RE: [mqtt] Editor and Liason Nomination

I would be happy to propose Dave Locke for the role of liason.

Regards,

Ian

From: mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Raphael Cohn
Sent: April-05-13 6:26 AM
To: Dave Locke
Cc: mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org

Dave,

Thank you. Is there any one who'd like to propose and second Dave for role of liason before the meeting? Otherwise we can just do it on the 11th.

Raph

Raphael Cohn
Chief Architect, stormmq

Co-Chair, OASIS MQTT Standard

Secretary, OASIS AMQP Standard
raphael.cohn@stormmq.com

+44 7590 675 756

UK Office:
Hamblethorpe Farm, Crag Lane, Bradley BD20 9DB, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 845 3712 567

Registered office:
16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JY, United Kingdom
StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657
StormMQ.com