mqtt message

Subject: Reviewing the kickoff material ...

Folks

A couple questions.

- Footprint. One of the decks speaks to "Tiny footprint MQTT client (and server) libraries e.g. a c client lib in 30Kb and a Java lib in 64Kb ". Much appreciated if I could be pointed to more detail re: client and server footprint for Java, C, etc. impls.

- Security. The charter identifies the issue as out of scope beyond what's in the 3.1 submission. Best I can tell, 3.1 briefly discusses username/password? Does this effort intend to offer the equivalent of IETF Security Considerations guidance? I ask this as it seems MQTT is headed for critical infrastructure, and thus security is a huge issue.

Cheers