mqtt message

Subject: Re: [TC Admin] Liaison letter from ISO/IEC JTC 1/SWG 5

Dear members of potentially relevant OASIS TCs:

Please note that we recently received the appended liaison inquiry
statement from relatively new SWG5 of ISO/IEC JTC1, which indicates
their interest in standards cooperation on Internet of Things (IoT)
projects and information.  Among other things, SWG5 meets late next
month, in the United States.

Please let us know if any OASIS TCs wish assistance in establishing
liaison arrangements with SWG5, or wish to suggest other ways in which
OASIS ought to consider interacting with this new IoT panel.

Cordially  JBC

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark

www.identi.ca/JamieXML