mqtt message

Subject: Re: [mqtt] Re: [TC Admin] Liaison letter from ISO/IEC JTC 1/SWG 5

Jamie,

I will being this up as an agenda discussion item for the MQTT TC.

Thanks and all the best,

Geoff Brown
CEO & Founder

Machine-To-Machine Intelligence (M2Mi) Corporation
NASA Research Park
Building 19, #2063
Moffett Field, CA 94035

M2M Intelligence®

http://www.m2mi.com

Legal : This message contains information that is CONFIDENTIAL and legally exempt from disclosure and that is intended only for the addressee of this message. If you  are not the addressee or a person responsible for delivering this message to the addressee, then please do not deliver this message to anyone and delete all copies. Thank you.