mqtt message

Subject: The MQTT Security Subcommittee is set up

Members of the MQTT TC,

To join the SC, go to the webpage and click the 'join group' link under Roster. Unlike joining the TC itself, no primary approval is required. As soon as you choose to join, you will be added to the roster and subscribed to the mailing list.

Just a reminder that the activity of the SC must fall within the scope of the work approved in the Resolution creating the SC and the output of the SC is returned to the TC for formal actions. Attendance at SC meetings does not count towards voting rights in the TC.

Please let me know if you have any questions on any of this.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298