mqtt message

Subject: Security SC meetings moved to Tuesday

Hi,

We have just three Security SC calls remaining to deliver core spec content to the TC on the 9th of September.

To make sure calls do not clash with the coming UK and US public holidays, I've moved the weekly MQTT Security SC calls to Tuesdays.

OASIS Calendar entries have been updated.

Best regards

Richard