mqtt message

Subject: Steps to CSD

Hi all,

We've made some fantastic progress in our journey toward CSD over the last couple of weeks.

The MQTT Security SC have delivered a candidate security section for the core specification. In addition, Nick and Rahul have been working hard on pulling together a set of conformance clauses. We just need to focus on our Jira backlog and we're almost there.

Please take some time to review our open 'core' issues in Jira and add comments you may have ahead of this Thursday's call.

Jira issues can be viewed here  > https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/MQTT <

Best regards

Richard