mqtt message

Subject: Jira issues not discussed today

The following issues were on the agenda for today's call but we didn't get time to discuss them. They all have proposals in place, please could you take a few minutes to review and add any comments ahead of the next TC call. This will ensure we make best use of the telephone time available.

https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/MQTT-50
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/MQTT-54
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/MQTT-68
https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/MQTT-76