mqtt message

Subject: Cancel TC Call this week (31st October)

Hi all,

There are just two Jira issues (44 and 79) between us and our CSD milestone.

These issues are fairly complex and I think it unlikely that we'll have solid proposals in place to vote on them this week. Unless there are any objections, or matters requiring the TC's attention, I suggest that we cancel this week's TC call and target the 7th of November to close out on 'core' Jira voting.

If you would like to proceed with a TC call, then please contact me by 30th October with items for the Agenda.

This would be a good time to review WD14 and flush out any editorial concerns.

Best regards

Richard