mqtt message

Subject: Today's TC Meeting

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that today's TC meeting will be held as per Richard's email last week at 15:30 GMT. Dial-in details are as per his email. The conference dial-in code is unchanged.

If you don't have the dial-in code, then feel free to ask in the soap hub before the call (I'll be on about 10 mins beforehand: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/mqtt ) or email me direct (not the list, to avoid inadvertent release to call spoofers).

A provisional agenda:-

1 Roll Call
2 Acceptance of Agenda
3 Proposal to Accept Minutes of Previous Meeting
4 Discuss Acceptance any new JIRAs (currently, https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/MQTT-106 )
5 Accept Proposals for JIRAs (currently https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/MQTT-70 https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/MQTT-102 and https://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/MQTT-106 )
6 Reminder of CSD timescale
7 AOB
8 Call for Late Joiners

Raph

Raphael Cohn
Chief Architect, stormmq
Co-Chair, OASIS MQTT Standard
Secretary, OASIS AMQP Standard
raphael.cohn@stormmq.com
+44 7590 675 756

UK Office:
Hamblethorpe Farm, Crag Lane, Bradley BD20 9DB, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 845 3712 567

Registered office:
16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JY, United Kingdom
StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657
StormMQ.com