mqtt message

Subject: RE: [mqtt] MQTT Interop Testing

Congrats to everyone for getting to the first public MQTT CSD.

I'd like to remind everyone on the TC that we are organizing the first MQTT Interop Testing Day on March 17, 2014. We already have a number of people and products registered to participate but we still have room. If you are interested in participating, details are available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/MQTT_Interop_Testing_Day

Regards,
Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Kritikos, Alex
Sent: December-19-13 5:33 AM
To: Mr. Richard Coppen
Cc: <mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: Re: [mqtt] Next TC Meeting 9th January

Congrats to everyone, it went definitely smoother than i had anticipated.

I wish everyone a happy christmas / holidays and look forward to our first 2014 call.

Regards,

Alex Kritikos
Senior Director R&D Universal Messaging
Software AG

On 19 Δεκ 2013, at 11:53 π.μ., "Mr. Richard Coppen" <coppen@uk.ibm.com>
 wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Many thanks for all the hard work and congratulations in getting us to our first MQTT public CSD in 2013. I've now raised the necessary OASIS admin requests and the official review process will begin once they're processed.
>
> As agreed, I've cancelled today's TC call and set up new batch of meetings starting from Thursday January 9th 2014 (at the usual time).
>
> Best wishes for the holiday season.
>
> Regards
>

> Richard

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying, or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.
Software AG (UK) Limited Registered in England & Wales 1310740 - http://www.softwareag.com/uk

---