mqtt message

Subject: Re: [mqtt] MQTT Security Subcommittee: new Jira component

Thanks Richard.

As you mentioned, I believe our next step is to have the security specification reviewed.

Thanks and all the best,

Geoff Brown
CEO & Founder

Machine-To-Machine Intelligence (M2Mi) Corporation
NASA Research Park
Building 19, #2063
Moffett Field, CA 94035

Tel : +1.650.961.5376
Fax: +1.650.961.5934
Cell: +1.415.613.0684

THIS MESSAGE contains information that is CONFIDENTIAL and legally exempt from disclosure and that is intended only for the addressee of this message.  If you are not the addressee or a person responsible for delivering this message to the addressee, then please do not deliver this message to anyone and delete all copies.  Thank you.