mqtt message

Subject: Fwd: Introducing Internet of Things: interoperate

Yesterday, OASIS launched a weekly newsletter on IoT standards,
Internet of Things:
interoperate
.
http://interoperate-iot.oasis-open.org/

interoperate will cover news related to any IoT and M2M standards. Although it won't be limited to OASIS work, I will certainly be sure information on our standards and members is featured.

The content is selected from a weekly feed of posts that contain any of the following:
'AMQP', 'MQTT', 'OBIX', 'IoT AND standard', 'Internet of Things AND standard', 'M2M AND standard', 'Machine-to-Machine AND standard'.

If you publish an article, blog, or video that contains any of those terms, it should automatically be harvested for my weekly review. You don't need to do anything. (Of course, you are welcome to send me links directly too).

You'll note that the newsletter includes two trending topics that appear in the horizontal nav. These topics are automatically set based on the number of posts that appear that week. In this week's issue, the trending topics are #MQTT and #IOT, but in future issues, they may be #AMQP, #OBIX, or #M2M--it all depends on that week's buzz.

Please consider subscribing to the newsletter--and let me know what you think.

Best regards,
Carol

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 5:09 PM
Subject: Introducing Internet of Things: interoperate
To: members@lists.oasis-open.org

​​
Internet of Things:
interoperate
is a curated newsletter designed to keep you informed on the latest innovations and announcements related to IoT and M2M standards.

The coverage delivers the week’s most thought-provoking articles, blogs, videos, photos, and tweets, helping you cut through the noise and focus on the IoT essentials.

Check out the latest issue and subscribe today.

Internet of Things: interoperate is provided by OASIS as a service to the open standards community.

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Subscribe to bimonthly OASIS newsletter:
http://eepurl.com/ygoFX

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen