Members of the MQTT TC,
A Special Majority Vote ballot to approve MQTT V3.1.1 as a Candidate OASIS Standard has been set up.
The ballot opens 30 May 2014 at 00:00 GMT and remains open through 05 June 2014 at 23:59 GMT. You can access the ballot at:
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
* Banks, Andrew, IBM
* Bathurst, William, Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2MI)
* Borgendale, Ken, IBM
* Brown, Geoff, Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2MI)
* Butler, James, Cimetrics Inc.
* Cohn, Raphael, Individual
* Cooper, Sarah, Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2MI)
* Coppen, Richard, IBM
* Duffy, Paul, Cisco Systems
* Gupta, Rahul, IBM
* Johnson, Wes, Eurotech S.p.A.
* Kemper, David, TIBCO Software Inc.
* Lamoureux, Louis-P., Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2MI)
* Niblett, Peter, IBM
* Niset, Julien, Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2MI)
* O'Leary, Nicholas, IBM
* Schofield, Andrew, IBM
* Stockdill-Mander, Allan, IBM
* Upton, Steve, IBM
If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393