mqtt message

Subject: Linked In Comment on my propagated tweet

FYI

#Microsoft begins to #position itself on #Iot market with a #discredit game: #MQTT - An Implementer’s #Perspective http://ow.ly/xwvEq #AMQP #softwareag

  • Andreas Mueller “"MQTT is a protocol design that sets the clock back at least 20 years" - that was my impression too. Looked to me like PDP 11/70 ;)”
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying, or use of this communication or the information in it, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us by e-mail and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it.
Software AG (UK) Limited Registered in England & Wales 1310740 - http://www.softwareag.com/uk