mqtt message

Subject: Next TC call Thursday 10th July

Hi all,

I've just scheduled a new set of bi-weekly TC calls. Since this Friday is a public holiday in the US, I've set meetings to resume from Thursday 10th of July at the usual time.

Our official 60 day COS public review should be underway when we next meet.

Agenda to follow in due course.

Best regards

Richard