mqtt message

Subject: Discounted Registration Available for OASIS Members -- M2M Evolution Conference & Expo

[The following announcement is being sent on behalf of the M2M Evolution Conference & Expo organizer.  OASIS is an event supporter and our members receive a 20% discount when using the special registration link below.]

Discounted Registration for M2M Evolution Conference & Expo

The success of the IoT and M2M rests on the interoperability capability between diverse computing platforms, devices and operating systems and the security of the application.  As an Oasis member you are invited to join a worldwide community of service providers, platform providers, and device and sensor manufacturers at M2M Evolution, taking place August 11-14 at The Rio in Last Vegas.

M2M Conference & Expo will explore how this ecosystem is moving toward the future of interoperability and security to deliver on the promise of the IoT. There will be discussions on M2M’s role in the enterprise, carrier issues, the economics of M2M implementations, security issues and more.

View the complete agenda here, highlighted sessions are below.

Register TODAY  with your OASIS discount and save 20% - Use Code OASIS or this special link.

Sessions focused on interoperability, communications protocols and enabling the IoT.  You may be interested in some…

Beyond traditional M2M to the Internet of Things: Aggregating Disparate Data Protocols on the Internet of Things

Speakers Include:

·         Bill Conley, M2M Systems Development Engineering Manager, B&B Electronics

·         Xavier Mesrobian, Skynet

·         Eshwar Pittampalli, Director, Market Development, Open Mobile Alliance

The Gap between OT (Operational Technology) and IT (Information Technology)

Speakers Include:

·         Susan Peterson, Sr. Software Business Architect, GE

·         Jon Woodland, Director, Cloud Solutions, Eurotech

The Role of the Integrator: Making Data Useful

Speakers include:

·         John Horn, President, Raco Wireless

·         Scott Nelson, Senior Vice President of Business Growth, Chief Technology Officer, Logic PD

Register TODAY  with your OASIS discount and save 20% - Use Code OASIS or this special link.

If you have any questions on the conference, you may contact Joann Varello at Joann@crossfiremedia.com