mqtt message

Subject: Your Special Majority Vote to approve MQTT V3.1.1 COS02 has been set up

Members of the MQTT TC,

Your request to hold a Special Majority Vote to approve MQTT V3.1.1 COS02 has been set up.

The ballot opens on 8 September 2014 at 00:00 UTC and closes on 14 September 2014 at 23:59 UTC. You can find the ballot at:

Internal link:  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/mqtt/ballot.php?id=2665
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2665

This ballot is open to TC members only. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Banks, Andrew IBM
* Bathurst, William Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2MI) Corp
* Brown, Geoff Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2MI) Corp
* Butler, James Cimetrics Inc.
* Cohn, Raphael Individual
* Cooper, Sarah Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2MI) Corp
* Coppen, Richard IBM
* Duffy, Paul Cisco Systems
* Gupta, Rahul IBM
* Kemper, David TIBCO Software Inc.
* Kritikos, Alex   Software AG, Inc.
* Lamoureux, Louis-P. Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2MI) Corp
* Niblett, Peter IBM
* Niset, Julien Machine-to-Machine Intelligence (M2MI) Corp
* O'Leary, Nicholas IBM
* Schofield, Andrew IBM
* Stockdill-Mander, Allan IBM
* Upton, Steve IBM

If you do not see your name here and you believe that is an error, please contact me and the Chair so that we can quickly resolve the issue.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393