mqtt message

Subject: MQTT 3.1.1 Update and next steps

Hi all,

Thanks to your patience and support on last week's TC call we made great progress - despite DNS issues - and have now entered the final stages of the standardization process for MQTT 3.1.1

Those TC members with voting rights should now have received electronic ballot notification for a Special Majority Vote to approve MQTT V3.1.1 COS02. This step formalizes TC approval for COS 02 > https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/mqtt/download.php/54009/mqtt-v3.1.1-cos02.pdf < with non-material changes from COS 01 and - if successful - allows the TC administration to proceed to an OASIS membership ballot

For reference, our issue resolution log for COS 01 can be found at >  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/mqtt/download.php/54012/MQTT_TC_%20IssueResolutionLog_04Sep2014.odt <

The COS01 change log is located at > https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/mqtt/download.php/54013/MQTT_TC_%20COS1_COS2_ChangeLog.odt <

Finally, I've uploaded *raw minutes* from our last call here > https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/mqtt/download.php/54034/MQTTCall_04092014RawMinutes.odt <

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Best regards

Richard