mqtt message

Subject: Speaking Opportunity for MQTT TC --- India m2m + iot Forum 2015

Dear TC Members,

OASIS has agreed to become a supporter of the below event.  They are offering us a speaking opportunity in one of their panel session.  We would like to extend this invitation to a member of the MQTT TC.  Please let me know if anyone from the TC is interested in speaking at the event.  Kind regards, Jane