mqtt message

Subject: MQTT Interop Test Day

All,

We are organizing the second MQTT Interop Test Day on March 9, 2015 at the San Francisco Airport Hyatt Regency. The goal of this day is for different MQTT solution providers (Clients and Servers) to 1) verify their solutions work conform to the new 3.1.1 specification and 2) test their solution with other MQTT-based solutions to confirm they work together.

Details about the event are available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Paho/MQTT_Interop_Testing_Day_2015. The deadline to register is January 20th.

Regards,
IAn