mqtt message

Subject: aloha

All,

This is my last week at TIBCO Software, so I’ll be dropping out of the MQTT TC.

Thanks very much for the opportunity to participate.

Thanks to Richard for chairing the TC so well, and thanks to all of you who keep it moving forward.

Best wishes on all your future releases.

Regards,

/djk (David Kemper)