mqtt message

Subject: Groups - Request/Reply Message Exchange Patterns and MQTT uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi All,
As promised, I have uploaded the first draft of the MQTT request/reply Committee Working Draft document.

I have intentionally limited this version to contain only information about the problem statement and solution requirements so we can focus and agree on those first before diving into solution options. That said, I intend to update with some of my own thoughts on a solution as we get agreement on the problem.

Shawn

-- Mr. Shawn McAllister
Document Name: Request/Reply Message Exchange Patterns and MQTT

Description
This document contains all matter related to adding a request/reply
capability for applications using the MQTT 3.1.1 protocol. This document
contains the motivation, requirements and solution options for providing
such a capability.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Shawn McAllister
Group: OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC
Folder: Committee Notes
Date submitted: 2015-06-18 08:08:07