mqtt message

Subject: Review request / response MEP doc and next TC call.

Hi all,

Shawn McAllister walked us through the first draft for a "Request/Reply Message Exchange Patterns" committee note on yesterday's TC call. The document is located here > https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/mqtt/download.php/55924/reqreply-v1%200-wd01.doc <

We'd like to progress to a point where there is general TC agreement on the problem definition and scope so that we can shift the focus to exploring solutions to the problem.

To support this, please take some time to review the document and raise any issues against the new ReqRespMEP Jira component. We'll review at the next TC meeting which will be scheduled for Thursday 23rd July at the usual time.

Best regards

Richard