mqtt message

Subject: Interest in a face to face MQTT TC meeting

Hi all,

I've just initiated a non-binding straw poll via a Kavi ballot to collect your ideas and preferences on a face to face MQTT TC meeting. You should see notification in your inbox shortly.

There was a good level of interest for this at our last TC call. Please take a look at the survey, select and comment on all options that are of interest so we can review on our call tomorrow.

Best regards

Richard