mqtt message

Subject: Request/Reply Committee Note WD03

Hi All,

I will be travelling today at the time of the TC call so unable to attend.

I have uploaded the latest WD03 for the Request/Reply work stream which contains updates to address concerns raised in jiras MQTT-273 and MQTT-274.  This document shows changes by revision marks – I will upload a pdf version later today ET.

Since no other jira have been raised on the document, I hope we are now at the point where the problem statement and requirements can be agreed and we can move on to discussing proposed solutions.  This is what I was going to propose/discuss on the call today – hopefully this can be agreed in my absence.

Cheers,

Shawn