mqtt message

Subject: Ballot created: which Jira issues should the MQTT TC to work on?

Hi,

As requested at our last TC call, I've created a poll to identify the set of Jira issues for the MQTT TC to work on using the OASIS Kavi ballot tool.

The poll will open tomorrow (28th September) at 09:00 EDT and will end on Wednesday 4th November at 17:00 EST.

There are 34 Jira issues to select from and each TC member may select up to 10. You do not have to be a voting member to participate, however you should be prepared to work actively on developing the issues you select.

Best regards

Richard