mqtt message

Subject: Groups - Request/Reply Message Exchange Patterns and MQTT uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi All,
Latest draft version now uploaded. The changes are:
- accepted all changes in WD03
- added section 3 to document a candidate solution to provide request/reply capabilities with MQTT.

I suggest we discuss on the Thursday call but I welcome any comments/questions before then also.

Shawn
-- Mr. Shawn McAllister
Document Name: Request/Reply Message Exchange Patterns and MQTT

Description
This document contains all matter related to adding a request/reply
capability for applications using the MQTT 3.1.1 protocol. This document
contains the motivation, requirements and solution options for providing
such a capability.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Shawn McAllister
Group: OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC
Folder: Committee Notes
Date submitted: 2015-11-02 10:32:29
Revision: 2