mqtt message

Subject: Face-to-Face meeting: draft agenda

Hi all,

As requested, I've pulled together a skeleton agenda for January 2016 face to face session hosted at IBM Hursley (UK).

> https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/mqtt/download.php/57191/MQTT_F2F_Agenda_DRAFT.pdf <

It's intended purely as a placeholder at this stage and we'll work to refine it over the next few weeks.

Our next TC call is scheduled for Thursday January 7th 2016.

Happy holidays and best wishes for the new year.

Best regards

Richard