mqtt message

Subject: RE: In-Person Attendee List and Visitor Information for the MQTT face-to-face workshop April 11-13th

Brian Raymor

Confirmed

Andy Stanford-Clark

Confirmed

From: mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Brian Raymor
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2016 9:54 AM
To: mqtt@lists.oasis-open.org

Please forward corrections and updates to the In-Person Attendee List as soon as possible, so we can close on the catering and dinner arrangements.

If you have any dietary restrictions, please send me a note.

In-Person Attendee List

Andrew Banks

Confirmed

Ken Borgendale

Confirmed

Ed Briggs

Confirmed

Richard Coppen

Confirmed

Ian Craggs (LoA until 3/27)

Pending Travel Approval

Konstantin Dotchkoff

Confirmed

Rahul Gupta

Pending Travel Approval

Alex Kritikos

Pending Travel Approval

Peter Niblett

Pending Travel Approval

Nick O’Leary

Confirmed

Brian Raymor

Confirmed

We will be meeting at:

Lincoln Square/15100- Meydenbauer

700 Bellevue Way NE

Bellevue, WA 98004

Reception Phone: (425) 722-5899

Location within building:

From the 1st and 2nd floors of Lincoln Square Mall, use the set of elevators that have a large Microsoft sign above them. The Meydenbauer room is located on the 15th floor. Visitors must check in with the Microsoft receptionist on the 15th floor prior to entering the meeting room.

Parking Instructions:

Visitors can pull a ticket at either the Lincoln Square or Bellevue Place garages and will receive validation (until 5pm) from the receptionist on floor 15. Visitors parking in the Lincoln Square garage may only park on levels P3 or P4 and may not park in the Assisted Valet area. Visitors parking in Bellevue Place may only park on levels P3, P4, or P5 and may self-park.