mqtt message

Subject: Groups - MQTT_TC_Recharter.doc uploaded

Submitter's message
I updated the draft based on feedback from Andrew Banks, Ken Borgendale, and Chris Kelley. To reduce "noise", I accepted all previous edits. The significant changes are in (1) (c) Scope, but I made a general editing pass on other sections for a consistent style and to eliminate repetitive text.

I believe that there are two significant areas where we need to reach consensus:

1. The specific language about how to balance "stability" and "capability" when designing new features.
2. The ship schedule or milestone
-- Mr. Brian Raymor
Document Name: MQTT_TC_Recharter.doc

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Brian Raymor
Group: OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2016-03-17 17:33:13