mqtt message

Subject: Is the way clear to work on MEP in MQTT? Request for interested TC members

Shawn --

The rechartering is going out for the formal ballot; the input to ballot is at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/mqtt/download.php/57920/MQTT%20Recharter.docx  . There will be some cleanup to remove the instructions, keeping the semantics in place.

We think that it enables moving forward to discuss the MEP work that we spent some time on.

I've volunteered to participate; we're assuming you are, and this message is to the TC list asking for interest.

Please take a look at the recharter proposal - I think that it does what was planned.

Thanks!

bill
--

William Cox