mqtt message

Subject: Re: Next steps on your recharter

Hi folks -

Apologies - Rich just caught an error below.

June 9th will be the day I empty the roster and close the TC for the week leading up to the first meeting. During that week, no work can take place and you will all need to rejoin the TC.

Your first meeting under the revised charter will be on June 16th and after that, you'll get working again.

Sorry for any confusion I caused.

/chet