mqtt message

Subject: REMINDER of upcoming steps for MQTT rechartering

Members of the MQTT TC,

This email is a reminder of the steps that will be taken over the next few days as we move towards the first meeting under your revised charter announced on April 28th in https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/mqtt/201604/msg00099.html

- On 09 June 2016, I will empty the TC roster and close the TC group. You may receive an email message indicating that you have been removed from the TC.

- Once the TC's group is closed, we will update the charter page with your revised charter and a link to the original charter.

- Once the charter has been updated, we will reactivate the TC. I will then send email to you all individually notifying you that you can now rejoin the TC.

NOTE THAT YOU MUST rejoin the TC yourself. Your membership is not carried over. This is to ensure that you explicitly accept the revised charter. As with any other TC, if you work for an organizational member, your primary representative will need to approve your request to join.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO REJOIN during the week before the first meeting, please have your primary representative send me an email directing me to add you to the roster. At the direction of your primary, I will add you.

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298