mqtt message

Subject: Microsoft - Confirmation of contributions

From: Ram Jeyaraman
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 6:18 PM
To: Brian Raymor <Brian.Raymor@microsoft.com>
Subject: Confirmation of contributions

As Primary Representative for Microsoft, in accordance with the OASIS Open TC Process section 2.17 'Intellectual Property Rights Procedures,' and section 2.12 'TC Rechartering,' I confirm our re-contribution of all Contributions made by our TC members under the previous MQTT TC charter for use by the TC under the revised charter effective 16 June 2016.

Ram Jeyaraman

Microsoft’s primary representative in OASIS

June 16, 2016