mqtt message

Subject: FW: Solace OASIS Contribution Message

Confirmation of contributions of Solace Systems to ongoing MQTT work.

From: Larry Neumann
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 11:10
To: David Horton
Cc: Shawn McAllister
Subject: Solace OASIS Contribution Message

Larry Neumann

Solace Systems

June 17th, 2016

As Primary Representative for Solace Systems, in accordance with the OASIS Open TC Process section 2.17 'Intellectual Property Rights Procedures,' and section 2.12 'TC Rechartering,' I confirm our re-contribution of all Contributions made by our TC members under the previous MQTT TC charter for use by the TC under the revised charter effective 16 June 2016.