mqtt message

Subject: Recontribution message of dc-square

dc-square GmbH
Christian Götz
June 22nd, 2016

As Primary Representative for dc-square GmbH, in accordance with the OASIS Open TC Process section 2.17 'Intellectual Property Rights Procedures,' and section 2.12 'TC Rechartering,' I confirm our re-contribution of all Contributions made by our TC members under the previous MQTT TC charter for use by the TC under the revised charter effective 16 June 2016.

Best regards,
Christian

--

Christian Götz
Geschäftsführer

dc-square GmbH - Software Solutions
Innere Münchener Straße 30
84036 Landshut
Germany

Tel. +49 871 - 97 50 63 00
Fax. +49 871 - 97 50 63 29
Web. www.dc-square.de

Geschäftsführer Christian Götz, Dominik Obermaier
Registergericht Landshut, HRB 8906
USt.ID: DE283445184