mqtt message

Subject: Fwd: Nominees for third annual Open Standards Cup

MQTT TC,
Congratulations on being nominated for the Open Standards Cup. Certainly, an honor well deserved.

Please let us know if any MQTT TC members can be present at the award ceremony in Burlington, MA on 27 July. We usually get started around 5:30 with a cocktail reception afterwards.

Best of luck,
Carol

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 12:05 PM
Subject: Nominees for third annual Open Standards Cup
To: members@lists.oasis-open.org

We're pleased to announce nominees for the 2016 Open Standards Cup. The award recognizes outstanding accomplishments in our community.

This year's nominees for Outstanding Approved Standard are:
Nominees for Outstanding New Initiative are:
The winners will be selected by the OASIS Technical Advisory Board (TAB) and announced at the OASIS Annual General Meeting on 27 July.

Details on the Open Standards Cup, including eligibility criteria, are at: https://www.oasis-open.org/open-standards-cup

Congratulations and best of luck to all the nominees!

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director, OASIS

--