mqtt message

Subject: Re: [mqtt] Starter Document for MQTT Version 5.0

Hi Ken, hi Rahul -

Yes, the .0 is required by our Naming Directives. This is the metadata scheme governing urls, filenames, work titles and version numbers that was established 5 or 6 years ago and has been used for all OASIS TC work ever since. It requires the version number associated with the title of the spec to be #.# with, if needed, additional .# sub-numbering. So for the published content, it must be MQTT V5.0, not MQTT V5.

The link is here -> http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html#Version

Best,

/chet