mqtt message

Subject: Due Dates and Issues

I’d appreciate it if owners of New/Open issues would set an aspirational Due Date prior to the 10/6 TC call. For simplicity, this can be the date of a TC call when the issue will be ready for discussion. Currently, I see 3 of 16 issues with Due Date set (10/13).

This will help the chairs and editors with agendas and scheduling.

You may need to click on “Edit”, click on the “Configure Fields" button on the top right, and then select “Due Date” to make this field visible.

Thanks,

…Brian