mqtt message

Subject: Groups - Minutes of TC Meeting 6th October 2016 uploaded

Submitter's message
Brian requested a small correction.

On the call, Ken was suggesting that we further postpone 301 because there might be similar ?unknown unknown? cases in the WD. His next steps were unclear. I questioned this delay. I suggested that Ed and Dr. Banks work together on a mind-meld and that new issues be raised when we found ?known known? inconsistencies.

A simple correction might be ?Brian asks [why] we should we delay adding 301 to the working draft because of potential inconsistencies in behaviour with other issues?. The inconsistencies could be addressed in other issues raised to specifically fix them
-- Mr. Ian Craggs
Document Name: Minutes of TC Meeting 6th October 2016

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Ian Craggs
Group: OASIS Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) TC
Folder: Meeting Notes
Date submitted: 2016-10-13 02:21:57
Revision: 1