mqtt message

Subject: Call for agenda items: November 10 Thursday TC call

Please let the chairs know if you would like to add agenda items for our next TC call. So far we have:

- Roll call

- Voting rights update

- Approve agenda

- Approve minutes from last meeting < https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/mqtt/download.php/59278/TC%20Meeting%20Minutes%202016-10-27.odt >

- Update from the editors

- Status of Open Issues

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-312 - Propose ... how clients effect a request/reply interaction in MQTTv5 (Ken?)

Previous minutes: Ken is going to update the issue, Konstantin is going to review the update.

- Status of New Issues

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-320 - Expectations of timing accuracy in MQTT implementations (Ian, Ed)

Previous minutes:

Ken suggests we view keep alive as a 'no sooner than value'
Ed, we have two types of timer 'keep alive' and non-normative 'connection timeout'. There might also be dependencies between these. We should look at a table of timeouts and values
Konstantin, we should add language that timers are not guaranteed. This might already be covered, but we should check

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-321 -  Add User Defined Property to ACKs (Ed)

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/MQTT-322 - Add ContentType property to PUBLISH messages (Ed)

- AOB

- Confirm time and date of next meeting