mqtt message

Subject: No MQTT TC call tomorrow

Hi,

The editors have a number of updates to make before we can produce a pre-CSD working draft for general TC review.

Rather than getting the whole TC together tomorrow we'll use the time slot for the editors and chairs to review progress.

I've updated the meeting to be non-voting rights and I'll confirm the date of the next full TC meeting following the review session.

Best regards

Richard