mqtt message

Subject: Editor review call this week

Hi,

You've probably seen a lot of activity in Jira over the last week or so as the editors make progress in creating our pre-CSD working draft copy.  Thank you to everyone involved in editing and review process for the hard work and focus - it's taken a huge amount of effort to bring it together.

In place of the usual TC call tomorrow, I've set up an editor review session. This will allow the editors to get together, evaluate where we are and agree next steps. Normal TC calls will restart as soon as we have the pre-CSD copy of the spec ready for general review.

Tomorrows meeting will be non-voting right, but please feel free to attend if you have any questions for the editors. I'll confirm the date of the next full TC meeting following the review session.

Best regards

Richard