mqtt message

Subject: Meeting Invite / event page for 2017-FEB-09 ...?

Not wanting to nag, but ...
I assume we are meeting tomorrow as minuted last week, but am (kind of) missing an event page and last but not least a call for agenda items ;-) - though I myself have none besides our hunt for the next working draft as candidate to progress (and of course any issues ripe for processing).

All the best,
Stefan.