mqtt message

Subject: IBM MQTT Re-contribution Statement

Confirmation of IBM's contributions from Dave Ings (Primary OASIS Representative) below:

Richard, please forward this statement to the TC's email list.

As Primary Representative for IBM, in accordance with the OASIS Open TC Process section 2.17 'Intellectual Property Rights Procedures,' and section 2.12 'TC Rechartering,' I confirm our re-contribution of all Contributions made by our TC members under the previous MQTT TC charter for use by the TC under the revised charter effective 16 June 2016.

Dave Ings, Program Director,

IBM Open Technology & Partnerships